AgiLab’s platform is fully compliant and suitable to meet regulatory requirements, such as:
- FDA 21 CFR part 11, including electronic signatures and auditing
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- European Medicine Agency (EMEA) guidelines
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) including Annex 11 and Annex 15
- GMP specific to Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products
- GAMP 5 (ISPE) Guidelines: Compliant GxP Computerized Systems
- ISO 17025, ISO 9001
AgiLab is operating a mature company-wide quality management system for ISO 9001 (general) and ISO 15504 (Software Development Process) and maintains a comprehensive security program based on ISO 27001 to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer data. ISO 27001 is a globally recognized security standard that provides a guideline of the policies and controls that an organization has in place to secure their data.
Our team is at your disposal to discuss your laboratory digital projects and goals.
By clicking the button above, you consent to allow us to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you the content requested.
Ready to transform your business?